This year has been one of the most creative Halloweens I have ever seen! Forget the typical nurse or cat costume, this year people have gone above and beyond the usual to make themselves stand out! Here are my top 10 favorite costumes this year.
- Ease on down the brick road! This family’s remake of “The Wiz” is outstanding!
2. If you’re a 90’s baby then you have to remember “The Big Comfy Couch”! Who can ever forget Loonette and her doll Molly.
3. Arrrnoolllddd! “Hey Arnold” had to be one of my favorite shows growing up. (In fact I still watch it on teen nick! 🙂 This group of ladies completely nailed the entire cast!
4. Got Milk? Sis completely slayed this Doja Kat inspired costume from her hit song “Moo”. If you ask me they look just alike!
5. I don’t think you ready for this Jelly! Who can forget the self love song for women everywhere. Bootylicious by Destiny’s Child!
6. These ladies killed the remake of Riley and Huey! Most girls hate to go this hard for halloween, but they weren’t afraid to.
7. I’m Foxy Cleopatra…and I’m a wholllle lotta woman! Who can ever forget the time Queen B played Foxy Cleopatra in “Austin Power’s Gold Member” ?
8. Anjelica Pickels was the Queen B of the 90’s and her sidekick Cynthia was NEVER to far behind.
9. That time Beyonce graced the cover of Vogue Magazine.
10. This is not a costume, but Sis beat her face to perfection to resemble Lion Kings’s Scar.
Here’s a bonus look that broke the internet yesterday! Beyonce stunned the world when she created various looks of Lil Kim, but this year she decided to be Phoni Braxton. She recreated the amazing singer’s self titled album that debuted in 1993.