Our favorite time of the year is finally here! While you’re listening to the iconic holiday tunes that are a must, such as “All I want for Christmas is You” by Mariah Carey, you can decide what Christmas gift(s) your significant other would love to receive from you! I’ve made a special curated list with some awesome gift ideas. Check it out.
- Beats by Kim. This is the latest collaboration by Beats with Kim Kardashian being the face of her design. Usually, airpods might be the focus point to get headphones, however, Kardashian’s release has three different shade tones. There’s Dune, Earth, and Moon (which is my personal favorite.) You can find these Beats on the official Beats website or Amazon for $199.
- Does your girl have a signature scent? This is a specific designer perfume that I would swear by for any occasion. YSL Black Opium is the perfect flowery and airy scent for your significant other. You can find this bottle at Sephora for $89.
- Is your girlfriend obsessed with skincare? Rhianna’s official skincare line has received amazing reviews regarding the before and after results by using her products. You can purchase any skincare sets from her line ranging from $30-$150.
- Ladies, scent shopping doesn’t have to be just for the ladies! I love when my boyfriend smells amazing, so what scent would I recommend for the perfect cologne? Cartier’s Men’s Discovery Set for $65.00.
- Is your boyfriend a gamer or wanting to try out video games? If so, you have to provide the best NBA2K23 gift for him to play! I will admit, this might distract him from quality time with you, however, this is a great way to relieve stress. You can find this game at Walmart for $40.
- Amazon is a place that’s perfect for everyone! So, your man can definitely search for himself and purchase with the thought of you. Make sure to provide a $50-$100 giftcard for him to pick out any clothes or cool items.
A gift that both of you can enjoy is matching pj’s to lounge around in together during this special holiday.
Christmas is right around the corner! So, make sure you’re on top of your shopping this year. We hope you have a Merry Christmas!
By Kori Barnes, University of Nevada, Las Vegas