So today in the office I decided to switch things up a bit and put everybody in their feelings! I went to YouTube and scrolled through the RnB listings, and soon settled on “Mr. Teach Me How To Love”, so I would love to share my office Musiq Soulchild playlist with y’all!
- Teach Me: This song is literally the most classic track in his discography. My mother and father played this song out so much when I was younger. This track is for guys who need extra tips and tricks on being in a successful relationship and doing their part 100% of the time.
- Love: Now even though this song came out about 6 months after my birth I felt every lyric of this song! So don’t judge me, just go listen.
- HalfCrazy: Being older now and experiencing some of the things that I have, this literally hit me hard when I rediscovered it. Because there was a moment where I was on the bathroom floor just like him.
- So Beautiful: This is yet another track that played out by my mother so hard. From his melodies to the drums this track is everything and more.
- ifuleave: I didn’t have my first real boyfriend until 6 years after the release of this song but boy did I have this on repeat. Mary and Musiq just came together like collard greens and cornbread on this instrumental and made a break up song for the books.