*What is teen dating violence anyway?
- Teen dating violence only counts when your boo physically harms you.
- Teen dating violence includes verbal, emotional, and physical abuse.
*You’re in a healthy relationship when…
- Your boo calls you a “thot” or “b*tch” then says he’s “just playing.”
- Your man surprises you with love letters in your locker.
*It’s considered dating abuse if…
- Bae repeatedly pressures you for sex.
- Bae constantly belittles you or puts you down.
*Which of these facts is false?
- Using social media or texting to stalk, bully, or intimidate your partner is a form of abuse.
- Threats, insults, and screaming are simply forms of communication, not abuse.
*Which of these facts is true?
- People in unhealthy relationships may experience symptoms of depression.
- People in unhealthy relationships often engage in drug and alcohol use, and think about suicide.
- All of these are facts.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!