By now,you all should know that True Star is all for seeing people succeed and as stated in my latest encouraging post, Real Conversation About Dreams, you should know I’m always thinking of new ideas to help improve myself as well as others.Lets face it–nobody is perfect and never will be. However,each day that we are alive, we should really make each moment better than the last one. So I was on Tumbler and I found 20 questions that you should ask yourself. I wrote the answers down and in the next month I’ll answer those same questions again. I know what you’re thinking–what is the point of doing it again? The point is our values change and we often times think we know what we want but really don’t until we write them down. So here is your chance to write them out or at least think about them to get on the right path. Make sure you’re going in the right direction because you may need to turn around and go in a different direction. Good luck and let us know feedback on how this exercise went for you!
1. Who am I?
2. What is really important to me/ what are my values?
3. What are my passions?
5. What am I most proud of?
6. Who and what am I truly grateful for?
7. What 5 adjectives describe me best?
8. Do I love myself (and why, or why not)?
9. Do I love other people â€“ in a way that is meaningful to them?
10. What would my ideal self look like? (How would they be living; what would they be thinking, saying and doing?)
11. What are the most important lessons I’ve learned so far?
12. Who can I trust (and who should I NOT trust)?
13. What do I want my life to look like a year, 5 years and 10 years from now?
14. What do I need to do to make that a reality?
15. What are my goals and dreams?
16. What steps do I need to take, what obstacles do I need to overcome, what bad habits do I need to break, and what commitments do I need to make in order to achieve those goals and dreams?
17. What am I running away from?
18. What do I need to work on to be the best person I can be?
19. What gives my life meaning and purpose?
20. Which 5 people do I want to spend most time with?